WELCOME TO THE FIRST PRWEEK HEALTHCARE & PHARMA COMMS AWARDS
The PRWeek U.S. Healthcare + Pharma Communications Awards showcase and celebrate the best campaigns, projects, agencies, in-house teams and individuals across the fast-growing healthcare and pharmaceutical PR sectors.
Healthcare has long been an important part of the PR economy, spanning pharmaceuticals, hospital systems, public health, medical devices and care providers. This specialist area of communication has taken on an even more crucial role in the ecosystem over the past two years, especially during the COVID-19 crisis, which has caused huge challenges for everyone. Almost every story or narrative is now told through a healthcare lens and purpose marketing has put greater emphasis on organizations to hone their messaging.
PRWeek’s new awards program will honor the best practice that is spearheading one of the most dynamic, innovative and important areas of the PR industry and provide inspiration that everyone can learn from.
INTERESTED IN BEING A JUDGE?
1. The PRWeek U.S. Healthcare + Pharma Communications Awards showcase and celebrate the best campaigns, projects, agencies, in-house teams and individuals across the fast-growing healthcare and pharmaceutical PR sectors. All awards categories relate to work executed in the U.S. by a U.S. or Canada-based company or office.
2. Entries must be for work conducted between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021, unless otherwise specified. Some of the work must have occurred during this time, but it does not necessarily need to have been started or completed during the eligibility period.
3. Each entry must be submitted online. The entry form will vary for each category. Please refer to the entry form section in this entry kit for further details. All entries must be submitted and paid for online. You may input your entry information and save as a draft to return at a later date to submit payment. Credit cards accepted include Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Entries that are not paid prior to judging will not be considered.
4. A single entry can be entered into multiple categories providing it applies to the specific criteria stated within each category.
5. You will be offered the opportunity when entering online, to submit information separately that should be kept confidential (i.e., submitted only to the jury). PRWeek reserves the right to publish details of entries in the Awards Book of the Night, case studies and related materials.
6. To accompany your submission, entries should be supported with relevant backup materials. These support materials should show evidence of the success of your work. Please refer to the support material section of this entry kit for further details.